P-II Zone is located in North Delhi on the Bakhtavarpur-Mukundpur Road, New Delhi-110036. P-2 Zone is sub-divided into 13 sectors with each sector containing multiple land uses classes for the sole purpose of better development.
Highlights of zone p-II
- The sub-city will provide housing to over 4.22 lac families from all income groups.
- The location of this zone connects it to C.P at 19 km, ISBT at 8 km and Delhi University at 8 km distance
- Just 20 minutes drive to the Airport, 30 Minutes to Gurgaon and 40 minutes to Noida
- 3 Major expressways named as Urban Extension 1, 1 and 3(80m, 80m and 100m) originating in the sector itself will connect to NH-1, NH-10 (Rohtak Road) and NH- 8 intersecting at Narela, Rohini and Dwarka.
- Amusement Park, Mega Exhibition/trade centre near to Sector 3.
- Helipad facilities to provide direct accessibility to various cities.
- Medical colleges/hospitals, general and engineering colleges, over 135 schools, sports centers. Electrical sub-station and water treatment plant.